This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Neha Singh (@nehazilingo)
Zilingo seeks a competent Front-end Developer to work in a passionate tech culture that encourages speed, ownership, and innovation. Our state-of-the-art frontend uses both Server-side and Client-side Rendered Application. Client-side Rendered Application is built on top of Vue.js which is the fastest-growing framework in frontend community. For Server-side, we use the Play framework to stream the web application to users. This works in conjunction with our in-house framework to render progressively enhanced web applications. The latest ES6 and Typescript technologies are used to make the applications scalable and type-safe. The frontend works seamlessly with our backend that is designed and written as a highly modularized micro-service architecture, Scala-on-Play framework, that allows for fast iteration and easy deployment.
As a Front-end Developer, you will-
- work on various front-end architectures
- design patterns to solve complex designs, interactions, and back-end API integrations that reflect the creative, art and technical direction provided
- ensure the web application is properly optimized with respect to performance, availability, SEO, usability, accessibility and web standards
- plan and scope work by collaborating with the product and back-end teams
- work closely and co-create with business teams across different geographies to build & manage product requirements
- bring amazing new products to life!
- 2 to 8 years of experience of Web Development using REST framework
- Sound understanding of scalable micro-services architecture and containerized tech
- Experience with at least one Single Page Application Framework like VueJS or ReactJS, etc.
- A good grasp on design patterns, data structures, and algorithms
- Have a few side projects up on Github (not strictly required, but a plus)
- Have worked on Backend Technologies preferably JAVA or Scala
About the company:
Zilingo's mission is driven by our culture of constant innovation, fueled by a dynamic team of enterprising engineers, data scientists, and designers. Founded in 2015 by Ankiti Bose and Dhruv Kapoor, the Z family is now 850+ strong from 17 nationalities working out of 10 global locations. We currently serve 100,000+ merchants and 4000+ factories across 17 countries. Already a Unicorn, our recent series-D funding was covered extensively by the media (TechCrunch, Inc42, YourStory, etc.) globally!
- Loaded Pantry
- Lifestyle Benefits(Netflix/Prime Subscriptions, Gym/wellness Reimbursement etc)
- Travel to all our Geos
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer