This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Vidzai transforms customer communications. Our unique technology platform creates engaging customer communications, improving customer acquisition and customer retention stories.
Primarily a tool for Digital Marketers, Vidzai creates Personalized, Interactive and Adaptive Videos for the enterprise, one video per end customer. Vidzai’s dynamic video generation engine, along with video hosting, rendering and distribution provides a highly engaging user experience to the end customer, and a rich set of analytics data in real-time to the marketer.
Vidzai provides creative services to make content rich video campaigns for promotional ads, product explainers, events, CSR and management messages.
Vidzai helps enterprises go from concept into a highly personalized and interactive video campaign in a matter of days. See more at https://www.vidzai.com
We are looking for:
- Work closely with the product team to design and develop new features, maintain and enhance existing features on Vidzai
- Work with customer IT team on Vidzai’s integration with the customer systems
- Manage and upkeep of Vidzai platforms and environments and customer installations
- Execute complex technical projects in timely manner.
- Understand product architecture and current design
- Understand given feature level design and write, compile and deploy code
- Create clean, light, scalable production code and simple documentation
- Investigate, analyze and fix defects.
- Work both within team and as individual contributor, including guiding other people and doing design and code review for other team members
- Bachelor's degree/MCA
- 3 year or more of experience building successful Node.js applications
- Experience with any JS framework – MEAN, MERN
- Good hands-on experience on HTML/CSS/AJAX/JSON
- Basic understanding of MVC frameworks
- Basic understanding of SDLC, Configuration Management, Testing Methodology
Nice to Have:
- Experience with design/development of RESTful APIs
- Experience of deploying, testing applications on AWS EC2
- Working knowledge of relational database and NoSQL database such as MongoDB
- Understanding of Agile development methodology
- Understanding of test automation
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer