We are a B2B focussed Technology Startup innovating in the field of Mobile User engagement & navigation. As part of our core tech team, you will be contributing to our Android SDKs. We are looking for developers who are passionate about Android development, continuous testing, and constant improvement.
In 2018, we were acquired by UserIQ. For more details about the company - https://useriq.com/
What we want
- Android Geek with strong passion to build solutions that can directly affect millions of users
- Stay ahead of the curve in mobile innovation
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
What you should have
- Expert knowledge on Android views, layouts, activities, fragments, services, notifications, class hierarchies, accessibility services, SQLite & canvas APIs/concepts
- Strong knowledge on data structures, design patterns & algorithms
- Intricate knowledge on Android Studio, Gradle build system, dependency management
- Excellent knowledge of Java Technology Stack, Mobile Development and Android eco-system
- Exposure to HTTP, REST, Websockets & Caching(Android)
- Familiarity or good understand of building SDK for mobile apps
- You have a Github account with code to show
- You’ve worked on apps that have scaled across millions of downloads and users
- You have worked before in a start-up/ fast-growth environment and the pace excites and inspires you.
- Expertise in React.js and Node.js
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible timings
- Share, learn & engage with android geeks & technologists
- Opportunity to dive deeper into Android & its nitty-gritties
- Informal work wear
Are you a Android geek with strong knowledge on Android API’s & its internals? Are you doing the same routine job day in day out? Not having enough challenges drives you nuts? You love architecting & building stuff that can directly affect the outcome of the product?
Come join us & be part of an amazing Journey.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer