Full Stack Developer for IoT startup on high-impact projects
Posted by R Sutaria (@rsutaria)
We are one of India's top city-level realtime wireless sensor-based air quality monitoring company. We use cutting-edge technologies like NBIoT, 6LoWPAN, 2G, etc for building nationwide urban air quality networks. We also work in other industrial IoT solutions.
Our backend technologies include fast time-series databases KairosDB, Apache Cassandra, MongoDB and middleware APIs are built using Java & Python. We have a very strong Machine Learning team with folks with 12+ years of industry experience. Our core team are people from IITB, IISc with mentors from IITK & Duke.
We are looking for a full stack developer with 2-3 years experience in Mumbai.
Your roles & responsibilities:
- Build & maintain APIs in Python & Java and using Big Data technologies like Apache Kafka, etc.
- Building front-end data visualizations using JS frameworks & charting libraries
- Implement existing ML algorithms using Anaconda, NumPy, etc
What we offer
- Short-term contracting position to work with us from our office at WeWork Labs in Mumbai
- If mutually suitable, converting this to a full-time role
- Working with amongst the world's best team in air quality monitoring and related fields of urban IoT solutions
- Engage with research faculty with IITB, IITK & IISc for on-going projects
- Flexible working hours
- Working from WeWork Labs- as part of a global community of startups in their Labs offices worldwide
- Free access to gym, pool, Blue Tokai coffee.
Some information about our company:
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer