This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Nitin Gupta (@nitingupta2012)
UniQreate allows Enterprise Business users to continuously improve efficiency, cost and accountability without technical help. With AI learning systems, intelligent workflows and a Chrome browser plugin interface, the engine intelligently automates data extraction from documents (and web) varying in layout, structure and context. With the focus on B2B Enterprise customers across sectors including Capital Markets, Insurance, Consulting & Research etc, candidate must be agile and ready to embrace challenges in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who is motivated to help scale, automate and monitor the growing infrastructure at UniQreate. The candidate will be playing a key role in shaping the architecture of the company that is growing rapidly. We aim to adopt a fast, agile and automated dev-ops culture that will provide a world class experience to our customers with zero downtime.
- Take the ownership of all the existing Amazon Web Services(AWS) and MS Azure infrastructure (EC2, RDS, Elasticache and many more)
- Implement processes to automate deployment and scaling
- Assist development teams with infrastructure requirements
- Diagnose complex issues impacting performance and scaling
- Implement security procedures to build a secured system
- Review, monitor and setup alerts for services
- Continue efforts towards infra cost optimization
Skills / Qualification:
- Sound knowledge of Linux (ubuntu server preferred), Linux containers and deployment methodologies (blue green methodologies preferred)
- Hands on experience with Azure and/or AWS services (EC2, RDS, elasticache, Route53 and others)
- Experience in Apache configurations for dynamic web application
- Single point of contact for site reliability and uptime maintenance
- Experience with devops techniques and philosophies
- Experience with deploying and maintaining high traffic infrastructure (performance testing is a plus)
- Extensive hands on experience with databases is a plus
- Hands on experience with scripting languages (high five on PHP and/or shell)
- Ability to work with automated deployment scripts in Jenkins etc
- Broad expertise across a range of Build, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tooling eg GitHub, Jenkins etc.
- Keen to learn about new tools & technologies
- Self starter who can implement with minimal guidance
- Passion to work in an exciting fast paced environment
Insurance, Conferences and more
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer