This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Tracxn - Senior React Developer (2 - 5 Years)
Posted by tamal.chakraborty
Tracxn is looking for an experienced and motivated professional to play a vital role in developing and scaling the Tracxn technology platform. As a Senior SE, you will get hands-on experience in the latest technologies and skills like Spring, Ansible, Kafka, Mongo, Docker, AWS, Elastic Stack, Redis, etc. This role is ideal for you if you have a background in backend development and are looking for the next level of career growth in a fast-paced, learning based and merit-driven work environment.
What we are looking for:
- Expertise in React
- Proficient in HTML5 and CSS3
- Strong coding
- Ability to create reusable components that run at 60fps
- Familiarity with browser developer tools
- Understanding of visual aesthetics
- Knowledge of SPAs and build tools (like webpack, parcel etc)
- Experience with performance optimization of applications
- Good command over data structure, algorithms
Key Deliverables: -
- Develop very high sense of ownership, the zeal to build scalable applications
- Develop a deep understanding of the start-up ecosystem
- Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to
- Build customer facing technology product for global customers
- Collaborate with development teams to help identify and develop reusable platforms/libraries.
What we have to offer:
- Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments
- Learn to design system for high accuracy, efficiency and scalability
- No strict deadlines, focus on delivering quality work.
- Meritocracy driven, candid culture. No politics
- Very high visibility regarding which startups and markets are exciting globally.
Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | MBA - Stanford GSB)
Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | BTech - IIT Kanpur)