This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
SDE II - Backend - Java / Mongo DB / Spring (2-5 Years)
Posted by Debasri Chatterjee (@debasrichatterjee)
Tracxn is looking for an experienced and motivated professional to play a vital role in developing and scaling the Tracxn technology platform. As a SDE-II, you will get hands-on experience in the latest technologies and skills like Spring, Ansible, Kafka, Mongo, Docker, AWS, Elastic Stack, Redis, etc. This role is ideal for you if you have a background in backend development and are looking for the next level of career growth in a fast-paced, learning based and merit-driven work environment.
What we are looking for:
- The ability to produce bug-free and production-grade code.
- Strong coding skills
- Good command over Data Structure, Algorithms
- The ability to produce bug-free and production-grade code
- The skills that we consider: Java, Groovy, MYSQL, Python, SpringMVC, MongoDB, Maven, Redis, Kafka, Ansible, AWS, node.js
- Develop a very high sense of ownership, the zeal to build scalable applications
- Develop a deep understanding of the start-up ecosystem
- Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments
- Build a customer-facing technology product for global customers
- Design and develop end to end applications with very high quality
What we have to offer:
- Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments.
- Learn to design system for high accuracy, efficiency, and scalability.
- No strict deadlines, focus on delivering quality work.
- Meritocracy driven, candid culture. No politics.
- Very high visibility regarding which startups and markets are exciting globally.
About Technology Team
Tracxn’s Technology team is 40+ members strong and growing. The technology team is subdivided into multiple smaller teams each of which has ownership of one or more services/components of the technology platform. Ours is a young team of motivated engineers with minimal management structure where almost everyone is actively involved in technical development and design activities. We have a team-centric culture where the ownership and responsibility of a feature or module lie with a team as compared to an individual.
- We work on an array of technologies, including but not limited to Spring, Node, Elastic Stack, MySQL, Mongo, ReactJS, Webpack, Kafka, Redis, AWS Lambda, Ansible, etc.
- As a team, we value ownership, continuous learning, consistency and discipline.