This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Senior Software Engineer - Front End - React.js (2-5 Years)
Posted by Debasri Chatterjee (@debasrichatterjee)
Tracxn is looking for an experienced and motivated professional to play a vital role in developing and scaling the Tracxn technology platform. As a SDE-II, you will get hands-on experience in the latest technologies and skills like Spring, Ansible, Kafka, Mongo, Docker, AWS, Elastic Stack, Redis, etc. This role is ideal for you if you have a background in backend development and are looking for the next level of career growth in a fast-paced, learning based and merit-driven work environment.
Roles and responsibilities:
Tracxn is looking for an experienced and motivated Full Stack professional to be an integral part of its Apps team. The Apps team is an essential part of the Technology team at Tracxn and works on solving technical challenges related to processing, visualization and presentation of continually scaling data in an easily accessible manner on the Tracxn platform. There are currently more than 100 billion data points in the platform which need to be processed, aggregated and presented in different ways.
You will get hands on experience in latest technologies and skills like ReactJS, NodeJS, MongoDB, Webpack, REST API etc. This role is ideal for you if you have a background in Full Stack development and are looking for the next level of career growth in a fast paced, learning based and merit driven work environment.
Key Deliverables: -
- Develop very high sense of ownership, the zeal to build scalable applications
- Develop a deep understanding of the start-up ecosystem
- Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments
- Build customer facing technology product for global customers
What we are looking for: -
- Strong coding and design skills
- Good command over Data Structures & Algorithms
- The ability to produce bug-free and production grade code
- Skills we consider: Java, React.JS, Angular.JS, D3.Js, Node.js, Express.JS, Groovy, webpack. Bootstrap, MYSQL, Python, SpringMVC, MongoDB, Maven, Redis, Kafka, Ansible, AWS