Tracxn - Senior React Developer (2 - 5 Years)
Posted by tamal.chakraborty
Tracxn is looking for an experienced and motivated professional to play a vital role in developing and scaling the Tracxn technology platform. As a Senior SE, you will get hands-on experience in the latest technologies and skills like Spring, Ansible, Kafka, Mongo, Docker, AWS, Elastic Stack, Redis, etc. This role is ideal for you if you have a background in backend development and are looking for the next level of career growth in a fast-paced, learning based and merit-driven work environment.
What we are looking for:
- Expertise in React
- Proficient in HTML5 and CSS3
- Strong coding
- Ability to create reusable components that run at 60fps
- Familiarity with browser developer tools
- Understanding of visual aesthetics
- Knowledge of SPAs and build tools (like webpack, parcel etc)
- Experience with performance optimization of applications
- Good command over data structure, algorithms
Key Deliverables: -
- Develop very high sense of ownership, the zeal to build scalable applications
- Develop a deep understanding of the start-up ecosystem
- Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to
- Build customer facing technology product for global customers
- Collaborate with development teams to help identify and develop reusable platforms/libraries.
What we have to offer:
- Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments
- Learn to design system for high accuracy, efficiency and scalability
- No strict deadlines, focus on delivering quality work.
- Meritocracy driven, candid culture. No politics
- Very high visibility regarding which startups and markets are exciting globally.
Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | MBA - Stanford GSB)
Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | BTech - IIT Kanpur)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer