Senior frontend - Angular Developer
Posted by PhaneendraNH (@pnhegde)
Synchestra is the first personal wealth management FinTech platform that empowers both professionals and consumers with predictive analytics and robo-assisted advisory.
We have an opening for a talented and motivated Frontend Angular Web Developer with a passion for making great products. The selected candidate will be responsible for building on to the existing frontend code, working closely with the backend developer, UI/UX designer and product owner.
You should understand what makes for a great user experience and how to build simple solutions for complicated problems. You will be working in an Agile team so you need to be able to work well with teams and be able to run a well-oiled Agile team. You should be ready to take up responsibility as this transcends into a leadership role.
We reward our key contributing employees with equity on top of compensation.
- Design and build the frontend code for a scalable SaaS web app
- Collaborate with others in an Agile team
- Participate in code and design reviews
- Strong background in Angular 5+
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors such as SASS, Stylus, Less, etc.
- Familiarity with responsive web design
- Familarity with Invision
- Solid grasp of RESTful web services, APIs and Webhooks
- Strong understanding of a decoupled frontend and backend system architecture
- Experience in successful implementation of a large scale web application
- Working experience with git, docker, node package manager and yarn, angular-cli
- Great working attitude
- Familiar with Python frameworks such as Django
- Familiar with CI/CD using Jenkins
- Familiar with cloud deployment on AWS
- Experience in Fintech or Insurtech
- Understands basic financial concepts and how insurance works
- Flexible work hours
- Machine of your choice
- Stock Options