"Smerkato" is helping to stabilize backend operations of millions of businesses by organizing the ecosystem of Food & Grocery with Technology & Data Science, this market is majorly served by unorganized players and has a total market size of $600 Billion + in India alone.
In the last two quarters, we have delivered more than 1975 + orders with a Revenue of more than ₹3.25 Cr, and have validated the product market fit, which can be scaled up. As of date, Smerkato is in early discussion to raise Seed Funds.
To fuel up this Growth Journey, Smerkato is establishing a Team of Talented Individuals across multiple areas. Technology is the backbone of any modern-day startup as it not only helps to solve the problem at hand but also acts as an enabler of rapid scale.
We are looking to hire Associate Sales Managers who can contribute to building and scaling our e-commerce product.
Position: Associate Sales Manager
No of positions: 15
Job Location: Bangalore/Hyderabad
- Bring in new business by actively cold calling and following up on all leads provided in a timely fashion
- Solve service problems, tracks order/delivery errors, call on accounts to resolve issues and follow up on special orders
- Develop and maintain historical perspective on the marketplace to analyze and predict future trends and needs. Also maintains familiarity with competitor’s products and services
- Work with the transportation department to facilitate timely customer deliveries
- Introduce new specialty food items to our customer base
- Ability to be the expert in specialty foods in order to train and teach existing sales team
- Ability to identify leads, network and convert leads into business
- Shall be Target-Oriented and equally responsible for Payment receivables
Qualifications of our ideal candidate Include:
- Previous Experience in Sales is an advantage, but not mandatory
- Should have a valid 2 wheeler license
- Must be able to think strategically and develop long-term plans and relationships
- Should be a go-getter with a flair for Sales and Customer retention
- Highly organized with strong multitasking skills; able to work effectively in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Proven success managing accounts
- Motivation to research and provide proactive solutions
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experienced in product specification and quality parameters
- Should be proficient in communication with Hindi, English and Local Languages
- Should be proficient in MS-Excel, Power Point
Educational qualifications preferred
- Bachelor's Degree
Required work experience
- 0 to 3 years
- Petrol Allowances
- Mobile Bill Allowances
- Free Personal Development Sessions by World Class Leaders
- Lovable Startup Culture
- Do it your style
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer