"Hardware Hero" Internship
Posted by Sreenadh Narayanan (@sreenadhn)
Sensight is looking for a "Hardware Hero" Intern (hardware, robotics) to join us as early as possible. This will be a well-paid internship.
We are building advanced, bleeding-edge visual intelligence solutions for retail. We are an early-stage, funded company that is looking to move like lightning while staying scrappy.
What you'll get:
- An internship certificate (obviously) and recommendation letter
- Experience building a hardware + AI, new-to-the-world product that will change brick-and-mortar retail
- Chance to earn a full-time offer upon graduation
What you'll bring:
- Be pursuing or have recently completed a Bachelor's or Master's degree from a premier engineering institute
- Available for 1-6 months in Bangalore
- Experience building hardware from scratch
- Enthusiasm for Hardware + AI / ML solutions
- A "hacker" attitude, willingness to figure things out
Skills we want:
- Good understanding of different external hardware and SOCs such as EEPROM memory, MEMS sensor, Temperature sensor, etc
- Preparing project drawings, documentation and maintaining them (CAD experience)
- Experience in Micro controller hardware (16 bit / 32 bit)
- Hands on experience on any Electronic schematic & PCB Design package like Altium, Multisim, Eagle
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer