This post is from rorodata.com, which may or may not be affiliated with algoshelf.com
Senior Backend Engineer - Python
Posted by Raghavendra Badaskar (@rbadaskar)
You will work on building big data applications and optimizing the data APIs for Algoshelf. You will also work on in-house tools and open source projects. You will be hands-on with Python, Go, Docker, and Postgres. You will get to interact with the data scientists and develop a deep understanding of deploying machine learning application in production, at scale.
Why join us?
- You'll have the chance to join a promising early-stage start-up with a solid product
- You get a chance to build a core software product from scratch
- You will work closely with expert, inspiring engineers
- You will have the unparalleled freedom to develop your skills and knowledge
What you will be doing?
- You will develop data-driven, serverless web applications
- You will optimize the performance and ensure the reliability and scalability of the software you build
- You will maintain up-to-date documentation of all APIs, features of the application
- You will contribute to open-source projects
- You will help spread the word about rorodata at meetups, conferences and on our blog
What we feel you will require -
- Comfortable working with a small team
- Proficient in Python, good working knowledge of Python 3
- Experience in developing web applications and RESTful APIs
- Must have excellent experience of working with Unix
- Comfortable working with GCP
We are looking for someone with 2+ years of experience in Python.
Please include the following in your profile - helps us understand you better:
- Links to all your side projects, working prototypes
- Link to your "active" GitHub repo
Compensation will be decided based on your experience level and skill set.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer