Community Building Internship
Posted by shashank jakhu (@shashank2111)
Do you believe in the statement "A pen is mightier than a sword" ?
At Rizer, we are looking for storytellers, dramatists, novelists, songwriters - people who can naturally connect with audiences, who constantly assess and develop ideas with a key question in mind: Does this sentence, paragraph, monologue, poem, lyric grab the intended audience's hand and refuse to let go?
We see content strategy as essential to a community building and user experience. In this role, you’ll be a crucial member of our marketing team and uniquely positioned to work with just about everyone.
- Proven writing and strategic skills, as demonstrated in an online portfolio, website, or live-in-production application
- A firm grasp on social media channels with a proven record of building a community
- A desire to be a community leader and have your work seen—as the resident wordsmith you’ll make a direct impact on the Rizer brand
- An eye for detail and an obsession with maintaining brand consistency
- You've worked in the field of education.
- You've a basic understanding of SEO.
- You’re passionate about trends in startups, social media and technology.
1. Free snacks and Beverages.
2. Cool Office Space.
3. Friendly Culture.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer