This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Quintype helps hundreds of digital content publishers grow better and we’d love to grow with you.
We build tools & product which empower digital publishers, currently used by over 200 publishers across the world to deliver seamless content experiences over a billion readers every month. Our products are Bold, Ahead, Accesstype and Metype. These products help publishers around 3 axes - content management, audience engagement, and content monetization. Quintype ensures that publishers continue to be at the leading edge of digital publishing technology - whether its a progressive web app, Facebook’s Instant Articles, Google’s AMP, Semantic analytics, leveraging big data analytics & machine learning, etc to understand and predict reader’s behavior.
You can read more about our work and company culture at https://blog.quintype.com/ and learn about our most recent developments.
Quintype (www.quintype.com ) was founded in 2015 and backed by Quintillion Media, founded by one of India’s most reputed media baron Raghav Bahl. We’re headquartered in Bengaluru with a team of over 100 and growing.
We are looking for someone who has experience with ...
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- The primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic and building high performant, scalable and responsive services.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
- Integration of user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- 5-10 years Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as RSpec and Resque
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and REST.
- A knack for writing clean, readable, maintainable Ruby code.
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer