Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent in computer science or related field with minimum of 5 - 10years of directly related work experience.
• Container technologies like Docker / Kubernetes.
• Experience with existing open source projects such as Mesos, Hadoop, Spark, ZooKeeper, Kafka,
• Recent large-scale experience with configuration management using tools such as Saltstack,
Ansible, Chef or Puppet
• Expertise using Linux command line
• Developing, running, and/or consuming cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, OpenStack,
Google Cloud Platform.
• Experience trouble-shooting that span systems, network (TCP/IP), and code
• Strong understanding and working knowledge of networking principles and OS operation and
• Familiarity with load balancing principles
• Familiarity with config management
• Strong interpersonal communication skills (including listening, speaking, and writing) and
ability to work well in a diverse, team-focused environment with other SREs, Engineers, Product
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer