We are looking for UI Developers! send in your portfolio
Posted by Rashmi Seshadri (@rashii)
Quaero is the leading Customer Data Platform (CDP) for direct marketers, direct marketing agencies and digital publishers. In compliment of this product offering, we deploy teams of data scientists, data engineers, BI practitioners and strategic consultants to help our customers succeed in generating insights, monetizing data and evolving their businesses to be truly data driven.
At Quaero, we consider ourselves business minded adventures. We are collaborative, empowered and accountable. We are driven by intellectual curiosity and the desire to deliver a best in class result.
Quaero’s Customer Data Platform: Our platform puts customers and marketers at the center. All customer data points blend into a single, coherent human centric data model regardless of type, volume, velocity or source. Databases, automation systems and applications connect and disconnect according to marketer need- driving agility and preventing vendor lock-in.
- Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front End Technologies
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Take a user centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate the designs.
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular application.
- Ensuring high performance of the Angular application.
- Ability to quickly embrace new technologies and ability to document the process and train others is required. Work with various open source frameworks to achieve desired functionality.
- Collaborates with leaders, business analysts, project managers, IT architects, technical leads and other developers, along with internal customers, to understand requirements and develop needs according to business requirements
- Supports code deployments and configuration changes to production and non-production systems, following established procedures
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Presents architecture and design to necessary stakeholders, as required.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience with a concentration in front end development and demonstrated history of UI/UX sensibilities.
- Has understanding of any of the prototyping tools like Balsamiq, Adobe (Illustrator, XD), Invision.
- Adobe Photoshop understanding is a must.
- Experience working in early stage and high growth environment.
- Strong understanding of web design best practices, usability patterns, and latest UI/UX trends.
- 1+ years front end frameworks. Angular 6 experience is a plus.
- 2+ years of HTML5/ CSS experience
- Experience in 3<sup>rd</sup> party NGX and UI libraries like D3.js, charts.js
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with internal product management and development team.
- Experience and knowledge of Scrum and Agile tools – we are highly JIRA driven.
- Creative solutions thinking based on the requirements from the product team.
- Delivering quality results, excellent communication and ability to work in an Agile environment are all fundamental for a person to excel in this role.
Experience with any backend language would be nice to have
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer