This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Fullstack Developer/System Admin/DevOps
Posted by NobleProg India (@nobleprogin)
We provide consultation and learning solutions for various corporate clients
We are hiring for the position of Full Stack Developer
- Experience in working with MySQL database and analyzing the efficiency of queries.
- Worked with real time web applications and event driven architectures like Node.js or jQuery.
- Full-cycle PHP/Python code development experience including debugging and performance analysis.
- Experience with Linux (Ubuntu, Arch..).
- Comfortable with search engines like Solr or ElasticSearch.
- Working understanding of NGINX, Apache web server and Amazon Web server.
- Good understanding of branching, build, deployment, continuous integration methodologies.
- Primarily work on the inhouse projects and occassionally provide training/knowledge transfer support for our clients
- Design of the overall architecture of the web application.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Learn and use core cloud technologies to design and then build available and scalable backend web services and customer-facing APIs.
We can offer:
- Work in a innovation-driven environment
- Opportunities to attend training programs for free to grow as a developer
- Support and mentoring from our existing team
- Work with the newest, cutting edge technologies
We would expect:
- working hours as required (not always 9 to 5!)
- dedication, enthusiasm and a lot of self-learning
- clear communication with the management team
Delhi-NCR/Noida/Bangalore - India
3.6 to 4.8 LPA based on candidate's profile and interview
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer