Senior Front-end developer
Posted by Ayushi Jain
Senior React Native+React JS Developer - Leading Edge Retail Tech!
Excellent salary plus bonus
We are MishiPay, a ground-breaking retail tech startup changing the way people shop by bringing the best of the online experience into physical stores.
Our technology allows in-store shoppers to pick up a product, scan it with their phone, receive enriched product information, pay directly in the app and simply walk out once payment is complete. For RFID enabled retailers, the act of paying automatically deactivates the security on each purchased item. For non RFID enabled retailers, we offer a quick scan solution to ensure a secure shopping experience for both the customer and the retailer.
We work with Europe’s largest retailers including Mango, Decathlon, MediaMarktSaturn, Dixons and others. We are looking for a talented ReactNative+React JS developers with at least 3 years of commercial experience (essential) wanting to grasp user needs and solve problems in a fast-growing, consumer tech startup. Ultimately, you will make our products more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
This is a senior role within a growing startup and as such, you'll hit the ground running. We expect you to make an impact quickly!
Job Title: ReactNative+React JS developer
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Work on existing React Native apps and help in transitioning them to React web apps.
- Should be able to take initiatives and ownership and build the dashboard from scratch.
- Experienced in React Native, React JS and Redux.
- Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools like XCode and Android Studio, along with a basic understanding of Cocoapods, Gradle and NPM.
- Understanding of REST APIs and offline storage
If sounds like you, please tell us.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer