This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
HR Generalist - HR Business Partner
Posted by Shubham Gaur (@shubhammarrow)
We are a product based startup, technologically driven, based out of bangalore. A Team of Doctors and coders, transforming the Medical education industry through technological intervention. Our products are used by more than 8,00,000 Doctors and students all over the Globe. Moving from start-up to scale-up.
Company Name: Neuroglia Health Private Ltd. - DailyRounds - Marrow.
Salary: Open (Based on Interview performance).
Experience: 4+ Years.
- Assist with all internal and external HR related matters.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Masters degree in Human Resources (essential).
- Bachelor's degree, any graduate (BE preferable).
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Superb computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office and related HR software.
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
- Preferably from startup (Product based) companies.
- Best in Industry Compensation.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Attractive Incentives (Based on performance).
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer