This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
AI Data Scientist
Posted by Careers SKS Enterpprises
AI Data Scientist
About the Company: Our client provides market research and predictive analytics services and their clients include Microsoft, Lenovo, Colgate Palmolive, WPP Group, and Adelphi.
Job Overview: You will be working with a team of engineers to build and support web applications using the latest technologies.You will work in a fast-paced agile environment delivering a high-quality product with a focus on continuous innovation
Requirements & Duties: • Design solutions and lead execution in advanced analytics engagements by understanding client problems, and identifying most suitable approach.
• Build Predictive & Prescriptive models leveraging machine learning and especially using R/Python/Bayeslab/SAS miner etc.
• Provide thought leadership to business team especially in marketing analytics such as MROI, Marketing Mix, and Campaign Analytics etc.
• Structure design concepts to create compelling and effective presentations and other visuals that convey solutions and analytical results clearly and effectively to the client
• Consult actively with business users to ensure that solutions are tailored to business needs and will support or result in actionable customer strategies; participate in a consultative role in implementing solutions.
• Ensure detailed project documentation of effectiveness of analytics based strategies in client organization, measuring the value of analytical solutions and reinforcing its value proposition.
• Be a part of a highly competent & motivated team in delivering best- in-class models insights to clients.
• 3-4 years of experience and in-depth understanding of statistical concepts such as regression, structural equation modeling, principal component analysis, clustering, decision trees/random forest, association models such as Apriori, market basket analysis etc. with applications in specific to marketing analytics across industry domain
• Minimum 2 years of experience in working with tools like SAS, R, E- miner, MATLAB or UNICA etc.
• Understanding of Data management concepts is preferred.
Tools and Techniques:
• Specialized skills and exceptional understanding of concepts around Bayesian Approach, Graph Theory, Social Network Analysis along with other predictive modeling techniques
• Knowledge of how to read and interpret statistical outputs from statistical analysis packages such as SAS, SPSS, R or python.
• Should have demonstrated experience with senior level presentations and ability to communicate detailed and technical subject matter to non-technical audience. Experience of working in onshore-offshore environment will be a plus.
• Strong work ethic
• Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills
• Strong client service orientation
• Questioning/clarification skills
• Confident written and verbal communication skills
• Prioritizing/time management skills.
• Personal motivation skills and ability to function as a team player.
• Proactive and flexible
• Logical, accurate, and detail oriented
• Challenging projects
• Best compensation packages
• Interesting growth opportunities.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer