This is an opportunity to create something disruptive. We are building a HRMS platform with a Disruptive Business Model.
We are looking for passionate people, who would be groomed to the leadership role.
Currently, you should be a 3+ years experienced Python Developer, responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
Key Skills Required :
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of Python web framework Django.
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Strong experience on Linux
- Solid database skills in a relational database (i.e. PostgresSQL)
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (git)
- Experience on RESTful APIs
- Experience deploying on AWS is desirable
- Experience on Automation Builds using Jenkins etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, influence and communication skills
- Experience in designing scalable micro-services is desirable
Candidate should be able to:
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Work with distributed development teams
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer