Posted by Ramya (@ramyasudhir)
- Degree in applied mathematics, statistics, computer science or related quantitative field.
- Some experience in data mining and munging, statistical analysis, and machine learning using state-of-the-art methods.
- Ability to independently and pragmatically work on data-related tasks and projects of differing nature.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Exceptional communication skills: Clear and concise presentation of key results and ideas.
- Experience analyzing and modeling time series data.
- Python coding is a MUST
- statistics knowledge or computer science knowledge is a must
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer