This post is from infratab.in, which may or may not be affiliated with infratab.com
HR Manager at California based AgriTech/IoT Startup
Posted by Priyanka Kumari (@priyanka1110)
Infratab is an Internet-of-Things company providing a Freshness monitoring solution that helps in efficiently handling food and pharmaceutical supply chains. We assist in ensuring consistent freshness guarantees and enforcing great customer experiences for brand owners.
We at Infratab are aiming to lead the creation and universal adoption of both the language and the tools for managing the condition and freshness of perishables in real-time.
Our solutions include smart sensors, windows, ios and android apps, and cloud services for handling temperature-sensitive products.
We are looking for an HR Manager who will be the go-to person for all employee-related issues, your duties will involve all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes within our Indian team based out of Bangalore. These include, but not limited to, recruitment, onboarding, leave tracking, payroll & employee benefits management, performance & talent management.
This is a very vital position for the growth of our budding small team in India.
As an HR Manager, you will also be responsible for drawing budgets, book-keeping, liaising with various stakeholders to ensure timely regulatory compliances and oversee financial & administrative best practices within our Indian company.
This position reports directly to the CEO's office in California.
- Can join by 2nd Dec 2019
- Should have experience of minimum 2 years and maximum of 4 years.
- Prior demonstrable work experience either as an HR generalist or across multiple HR job functions
- MBA or any other degree in Human Resources related field is preferable
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills
- In-depth knowledge of HR systems, databases, and software tools
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Should have read this job description carefully and include at least 3 suggestions to improve this listing in the cover letter
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and best practices
- Well versed in the Regulatory compliances landscape & labor laws
- Strong organizational, critical thinking & conflict resolution skills
- Attention to detail and good judgment
- Health Insurance
- Weekly Team Lunches
- Regular Friday evening events
- Games aplenty - Foosball/TT
- Regular team outings and trips to places far far away