This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by shagun sachar (@sachar)
Must have Skills:-
Direct working knowledge of a Privileged Access Management system including CyberArk, Beyond trust and any other PAM solution
- CyberArk Vault, CPM, PVWA, PSM, PSMP, PrivateArk, Backup & DRVault Installation/upgrade/configuration experience
- OPM (On demand privilege manager),SSH Key Manager, AIM (Application Identity Manager)
- EPM (End Point Manager),PTA (Privilege treat analytics), Conjur
- High availability/Load balancing of different CyberArk components
- Discovery Management, Safe/Platform management, User on Boarding/off boarding
- Password Management, Session management, Workflow Management, Auditing/Reporting
- Hardcoded credentials management, SSH key management, End point access management
- Granular access control/Least privilege, Secret management
- Troubleshooting of operational issues like: Authentication Failure issues
- PVWA, PSM, PSMP related Issues, CPM password change/verification/reconciliation issue
- Manage and administer the PAM system and various components and configurations, including Vault, Safes, CPM, PVWA, PSM, DNA, and other related components
- Beyond trust PBPS (Password broker password safe), PBW & PBM (Password broker for Window & Mac), PBUL(Password broker for Unix & Linux), Beyond trust analytics & reporting
- Must have 7-10 years of experience in the understanding, working knowledge, architecture and configuration skills in the following CyberArk areas:
- Demonstrates excellent time management and self-managing of assigned tasks and duties, demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks.
- Ability to build solid relationships; understand personal and team roles; contribute to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seek guidance, clarification and feedback; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
- Demonstrates ability to work in a team, receive direction, and perform tasks assigned, provide guidance, clarification, feedback and technical mentoring to less-experienced staff.
- Demonstrates some level of knowledge of technology and security through scholastic or work experience.
- Demonstrates proven thorough problem solving skills, individual initiative, and use of collaboration tools
- Communicating in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and verbal formats including delivering clear requests for information, responding to such requests, and communicating potential conflicts, risks, or issues.
- Perform as a member of a team providing up to continuous support of multiple clients PAM operations, working during off shift, which may include nights and/or weekends.
- Perform triage of trouble tickets and service requests from multiple client teams and end-users, providing technical expertise and guidance in response to tickets and questions.
- Contribute to system, architectural, configuration, policy and process recommendations for overall system improvement.
- Respond to, analyze, troubleshoot, and work towards resolving routine, low complexity problems involving clients PAM service.
- Monitor client PAM service for health, performance, and availability; raising and responding to trouble tickets as appropriate.
- Responsible for understanding each client’s unique environment and factors that could contribute to system performance, availability, or end-user issues.
- Conduct research into potential resolution of identified problems and issues related to client PAM services.
- Interaction with client staff, whether via ticket system, email, or telephone is expected; with minimal or no on-site or in-person client involvement.
- Perform daily activities minimal instruction, with an appropriate instruction for new tasks and assignments..
- Onboard various accounts, applications, and systems into PAM management.
- Troubleshoot configuration and connectivity issues related to the PAM service, its components, or the management of integrated accounts, including network connectivity issues.
- Monitor, operate and manage SIEM solution and multifactor authentication solution integrations in support of the PAM operations.
- Analyze PAM system logs, and assist with analyzing application, network, and other logs as part of troubleshooting.
- Conduct application or account onboarding into the PAM system management.
- Create reports and analyze data with respect to PAM system usage, performance, and to meet client audit and reporting requirements.
- Adapt and continuously adjust to changing environments, which includes staying informed of latest security and technology trends.
- Provide guidance, clarification, feedback and technical mentoring to less-experienced staff.
- Knowledge of other identity and access management tools
- Excellent communication skill
Notice- 30 days.
Years of experience -7 to 10 Years
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer