This post is from iimklive.com, which may or may not be affiliated with wtf.menu
Backend Developer - Node JS
Posted by Harry (@harry-wtf)
• Strong Nodejs experience with knowledge and understanding of ES6/7/8.
• Experience with DevOps.
• Understanding multi threading concepts.
• Experience with NoSQL Databases.
• Proficiency with code versioning tools, such as Git, Github, Bitbucket.
• Experience working with common project. management tools and Agile development workflow
• Ingenuity, creativity, drive and determination
- Should be able to write web services for the app.
- Manage projects from concepualization, all the way through deployments by collaborating with everyone.
- Take initiatives to optimize.
- Keep up with latest trends and tools and keep updating.
Our Tech Stack:
- On backend, we use Node JS
- For the frontend, we use React
Nodejs, Mongo DB, Express js, AWS Experience, Experience with mail and phone authentication.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer