This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Front end developer (Reactjs - Redux)
Posted by Harry (@harry-wtf)
- Working experience in React, Redux
- Thorough understanding of HTML, CSS, JS, its quirks and workarounds.
- Knowledge and understanding of latest frontend tooling and tech stack like ES6/7/8, Webpack/Parcel, CSS in JS, SSR, web workers, etc. and/or interest to learn anything & everything web.
- Good understanding of browser fundamentals and SPA performance.
- Cares deeply about clean, maintainable and semantic code, and a passion for delivering a great UI/UX.
- Build web interfaces that are consistent, fast and customizable as per the varying use cases. Create reusable and maintainable Frontend systems and abstractions.
- Manage projects from conceptualization, all the way through deployments by collaborating with everyone.
- Take initiatives to optimize, automate, ease processes and developer experience.
- Keep up with the latest tools/trends and try it out, in order to keep the codebase up to date.
- Experience with ReactJS and it’s ecosystem
- Prior experience building and maintaining a performant SaaS web-app
Our Tech Stack:
- On the backend, we use NodeJS
- For the frontend, we use React
Graph Ql, GraphQL/Apollo
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer