This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Anish TP (@anishtp)
We are looking for a communication designer to join our team.
We are Hasgeek, a platform for geeking out with your peers and for building peer groups. For almost a decade we were a media and learning company that helped practitioners in technology (developers, designers, architects, product managers and data scientists) to meet and learn from each other. Join us in rebuilding the experience of engaging with peer networks.
As of March 2020 we have started moving towards being remote-first, but we aren't fully there yet. The team does get together occasionally at our office in Indiranagar, Bangalore. We'd like to start working periodically from our office, once the current situation changes over time.
Your job will involve:
- Creating and managing communications campaigns.
- Collaborating with the product/editorial team and creating illustrations for events, campaigns and merchandise.
- Designing online promotions for active profiles on the platform.
- Following brand guidelines to design creatives for digital marketing including posters, mailers, infographics and others.
This job is for you, if you are:
- Experienced in creating and managing communications campaigns.
- Experienced in setting up and following brand guidelines for visual communication.
- Fluent in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.(Bonus points for video editing skills)
- Self-driven & systematic while working remotely.
- A team player and a problem solver.
This is a full-time position, based out of Bangalore. The selected candidate will be on probation for four months (with full pay) followed by performance review and confirmation of employment thereafter.
Tell us why you’re the person for the job.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer