This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Opportunity for Manager - Artificial Intelligence
Posted by Vallish MS
Please find the detailed job description for Manager - Artificial Intelligence.
- Hands on experience in Python programming and strong coding experience
- Experience dealing with large data sets.
- Experience in multiple stacks in technology and platform level exp.
- Exposure and good knowledge on programming in diff. Tech Stacks
- Good understanding and interest in Modelling /ML
- Exposure in High scale network systems (Hadoop/Cassandaraetc)
- NLP & Machine Learning will be added advantage.
Key Result Areas
- Ownership –Steps up to take additional responsibility of unplanned activities and unforeseen scenarios
- Development Velocity –Meet timelines within the quality benchmarks
- Code Quality –Code Hygiene (Coverage, Complexity, Usability), absence of critical bugs (show-stoppers)
- Collaboration –Strong peer review standards
- Good Experience in Software Development Engineering with product/platform Development
- Good Understanding of SDLC and Product Engineering and Cross functional Exposure.
- Ability to translate Concepts from Abstraction to Implementation
- Capability to handle across multiple technology stacks
- Good understanding on Hadoop and Big Data Handling.
- Understanding business context and integrating Artificial Intelligence in the business processes.
Experience & Educational Background
- BE / BTech in Computer Science / Information Tech or Info Science
- 8 – 15 years of programming / coding experience
- Worked on product engineering/platform with different tech stacks
- Design and Interest in New Technological Areas
- Interest in ML and other new areas.
- Interest to work in Startup Mode
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer