This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Front End Developer
Posted by Divay Chadha (@growup)
Description: This position is for a requirement by one of our Fortune 500 clients, and the incumbent would be on a third-party payroll.
This is a contractual position for a minimum period of 6 months and can be extended based on the candidate’s performance and the company’s requirement.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To work closely with the Digital Experience team, Product Owners, external agencies and other team members to build new web applications
- To ensure that applications are coded securely, documented, tested and deployed in line with accepted standards
- To work with stakeholders to develop new features based on specifications which may range from a detailed technical document to an outline concept
- To support the websites by implementing change and support requests efficiently
- Identify how the client can make use of new technology and techniques
- Improve the performance and operation of the websites
- Support infrastructure and development environment
- Ensure the sites meet agreed SLA's for performance and availability
Total Experience: 5 to 7 years
Relevant Experience: 3-4 years
Location: Pune (primary) Mumbai (secondary)
CTC: 65k-80k per month (negotiable, based on candidate’s profile)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer