This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
QA Testing Engineer (Automation)
Posted by Vasundhar Boddapati (@vasundhar)
Rapidly growing high-tech Software as a Service (SaaS) Company located in Bengalru is looking to expand its Testing organization with the addition of a QA Testing Engineer.
Must be capable of developing a working understanding of the Exceleron’s MyUsage software which is used to support prepay accounts, usage monitoring, customer communications and meter data management applications associated with electric, water and gas utilities.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in SOAP API testing, performance testing, automation testing, and web/mobile testing.
Flexibility, a strong teamwork approach, and the desire to work in a fast-paced environment are necessary for success.
The company offers a competitive salary, fun work environment and a benefits package.
- 2+ years of experience with JMeter Performance Testing
- 2+ years of experience with SoapUI
- 2+ years of experience with SQL testing
- 2+ years of experience with automation testing
- Experience with SauceLabs
- DevOps experience
- Experience with Robot Framework in Python
- Strong Linux/UNIX systems
- PostgreSQL experience
- Previous work experience with US teams
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer