This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Postgresql Database Developer,DBA
Posted by Vasundhar Boddapati (@vasundhar)
- 8+ Years PostgreSQL Development Experience
- Expert in SQL, NoSQL, working with relational databases (specifically Postgres)
- Strong knowledge of the following data engineering enabling tools and scripting languages: neo4j, Hive, Pig, Impala, Java,Perl, Python, C#, Scala, and NIFI.
- Experience designing, optimizing and maintaining data management architectures, as well as developing custom solutions based on customer use cases and workflows. and building and optimizing Enhancement, Transform, and Load (ETL) processes
- Ability to work with and communicate effectively in a team environment
- May work individually or as a key member of a team; can lead projects when required.
- Oversees and monitors performance across several disciplines, and when required, takes steps to resolve issues guidance
- Provides expert guidance and direction to government and vendor senior level technicians and managers.
- Training & Certifications: DoD 8570 compliance (e.g. Security+ certification).
- Knowledge of Amazon RDS or Amazon Web Services
- Create scripts to automate configuration and maintenance of databases including creation of fully configured database environments, data migration, monitoring, and release management.
- Experience with database security concepts, including access, auditing, and encryption
- Extensive experience in performance tuning, query optimization, replication techniques, clustering, authentication, partitioning
- Agile software development experience
- Experience maintaining data replication across disparate database platforms
- Experience creating, working on, closing, and even escalating trouble tickets if required.
- Anticipate system/application challenges and proposes solutions for the same.
- Implement and maintain a CI/CD process for database updates for software releases.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer