Examly Inc is looking for 3 to 6 years experienced candidates in the field of Technology, product, preferably in Education domain to lead the Technology function.
Examly is an AI Powered, Mobile First Learning and Assessment tool for corporates and coaching institutes of all sizes. Examly platform is currently used by many leading skill development institutes to train and assess their candidates. It is also used by top corporates to assess and hire fresh talents.
About the Position:
The VP-Technology at Examly will be responsible for executing on the Company's overall technology vision, shaping its technical strategy, and driving its development execution that will firmly place Examly as the leader in providing cutting-edge Learning and Assessment tool to the market.
- Should have the ability to bridge technology with business acumen,will bring experience in developing industry leading customer facing applications, and will develop and sustain a culture of passion, hard-work, and innovation.
- Providing overall strategy and technology direction for the development of applications and communication infrastructure supporting the Company’s solutions.
- Strategic planning for all product development efforts to include the subsequent testing, release and production environment needs and ensuring that the product vision is realized through excellence in execution.
- Planning the overall architecture of our products and support infrastructure including day-to-day operations in conjunction with Examly’s IT department, software development managers, and product management teams.
- Assuming overall responsibility for the current and long range direction of technology for both internal and SaaS-based solutions by enhancing and implementing best-in-class programs, policies, practices and systems while delivering high quality and repeatable results.
- Supporting the development of the Company’s product roadmap. VP-Technology will recruit world-class talent, manage the appropriate development methodologies, and create the proper organizational structure to drive a high performing development team to deliver these applications to the market with relentless execution.
- Own the development methodology. Align with the executive team to improve the development process, prioritize projects and manage multiple work streams.
- Staying abreast of new technologies and issues in the software-as-a-service industry, including current technologies, platforms, standards and methodologies.
- Being an active spokesperson and evangelist both internally and externally by communicating and promoting the Company’s technology vision and solutions.
- Being directly responsible for establishing and managing the operating budget to maximize utilization of resources and delivery of products and solutions.
Required Skills : -
- Excellent communication skills, strong team player, and the ability to work cross functionally in a fast-paced, high-productivity startup environment.
- Strong hold on tech, architecture, design pattern to lead long term scalable, stable and flexible tech solutioning for business, marketing and product long term initiatives.
- The Relationship Builder - doesn’t want to appear pushy, focuses on customer needs, and is generous with his or her time.
- BE/BTech in Computer Science, or other Engineering degree and equivalent experience, during which you have developed extremely strong Computer Science fundamentals and analytical abilities.
- The Hard Worker - always willing to go the extra mile, doesn’t give up easily, and is self-motivated.
- Knack of breaking complex problem into smaller ones and solving through right and needed combination of technology.
- Experience in organisation wide initiatives and change management.
- Experience in a multi-product, multi-application development environment.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer