This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by HR Dhruv (@AshwiniAdiga)
The CAMSTAR developer will play a role in solution, design and implementing MES systems (Camstar/Siemens Opcenter). This role will involve working on client projects to optimize manufacturing processes and systems to drive business process improvements, system automation, continuous improvement, and other duties associated with production support.
- 4+ years Camstar Modeler/Designer experience.
- Strong experience with Camstar WCF services and Camstar Portal
- Strong Camstar XML interface experience.
- Experience in Camstar Interoperability development & implementation.
- Oracle query tuning and PL/SQL building experience.
- Manufacturing operational Support experience.
- Excellent partnering and collaboration skills
- Exceptional communication, both written & verbal; that includes very good listening skills and an open attitude and acceptance to coaching and being coached.
- Ability to evangelize and educate on process, strategy, and investments to achieve the enterprise business and application strategy
- Ability to manage a global team including vendor resources
- Negotiation skills and ability to manage to tight budgets
- A history of success and learning from past experiences
- Ability to multi-task in an ever-changing environment
- Superior leadership, team building, and team motivation skills
- Ability to identify and solve problems creatively without guidance
- Assist in shop floor/Camstar software requirements analysis and implementation of changes to existing and/or new modules as well as related 3rd party solutions to support changing business needs.
- Manage MES systems documentation, Prepares technical and user documentation, and conducts system training
- Work closely with a cross-functional team to provide stable MES to business users
- Manage Camstar administration tasks.
- 4+ years of strong programming experience with Integration projects
- Support for system integration between Camstar MES and other applications.
- Manage MES services in Designer changes
- Support Camstar Portal / manufacturing application and CIO interface
- Analyze and reduce support calls/issues
- Write and execute unit and integration tests.
- Provide shop floor and MES configuration related support.
- Functional and working knowledge of both Oracle and SQL with the focus on developing efficient database transactions
- Work with offshore team and assist with solution designs/technical specifications
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer