This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
UI/UX - React.js / React native exp. with Material UI and Bootstrap
Posted by Devois Inc (@devoisinc)
Do you want to Invent - Join us! We are modern and innovative technology company, operating at the intersection of technology and entertainment in the heart of Los Angeles. Devois Technologies has a unique opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies serving various domains including e-commerce, real estate, retail, education, geolocation services, mobile development.
We are looking for talented candidates who can work remote(work-from-home) and closely work with onsite team in Los Angeles.
We are looking for a UI/UX developer (UX a plus)! As a developer, you will will work directly with our product team and be a part of the entire product design life cycle, from sketches, conceptual wires to high fidelity designs and their development. Your role will contribute to all aspects of design: visual, user experience, product and interaction. You will work on our entire suite of digital products, including mobile web, tablet, and mobile apps (iOS & Android)
- Primarily work in React and React native environment with strong Bootstrap and Material UI experience
- Work closely with designers and engineers to define interface and user requirements
- Analyze, map, and optimize user flow
- Own features and experiences from initial concept to released product
- Develop new approaches to complex interface and UX problems, and convey these designs in the form of presentations, prototypes, and design specifications
- Design and prototype innovative and visually stunning interfaces
- 2-5+ years of experience designing interfaces for mobile and web
- Experience in React, React native is a must
- Strong experience UI/UX using Material UI and Bootstrap frameworks
- Experience designing high fidelity graphic assets in Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, etc.
- Ability to design and prototype UI for mobile platforms (iOS or Android)
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process
- A great attitude, collaborative spirit and openness to giving and receiving feedback
- Formal education in Graphic Design, Interaction/UX Design or HCI
- Node.js technology exposure is a plus
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer