Our goal at Compile is simple: help organizations benefit from the intelligence that’s hidden in big data. Healthgraph, our comprehensive database for US Healthcare, enables life science companies to do just that.
Built using data from billions of medical claims, along with large public datasets (CMS, IRS, Pubmed to name a few), Healthgraph is the most advanced health intelligence platform on the market. Our data is in use at 16 out of 25 of the world’s largest pharma companies and has also been adopted by multiple high-growth biotechs.
But we want to do more. And that’s where you come in.
As the visual designer, you will understand user interactions, own the visual design and set the design language of the products and brand. You’ll also be responsible for how we communicate a complex product in the simplest terms. This includes designing presentations, infographics, and other visual elements.
Ideal candidates have:
- Solid understanding of visual design, user experience, and web design.
- High attention to detail and a great degree of empathy toward the user experience
- Enthused about working in early-stage organizations and/or other resource-constrained environments
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience working web technologies
- Have experience building data dashboards
Experience is no bar, we welcome freshers for this position. Please send us a link to your current portfolio.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer