Posted by Jo
What if Drake was ALSO a life and success coach (Lewis Howes meets Outkast) #Edutainment
What is Cauvee Creative?
Cauveé/Cauvee Creative is a Christian for-profit organization focused on IMPACT!
We give Entrepreneurs the BOOST they need to get the energy, confidence, and courage to take MASSIVE action using our strategies to walk in their unique purpose and live fulfilled.
We envision a world liberated from societal frameworks and barriers to entry. Helping people breakthrough and find FULFILLMENT using the power of speaking, music, film, and much more!
At the center of disruption you find WISDOM and understanding. And we want to help you find it!
Join us on our mission to dynamically change the world while giving back to organizations that solve hunger, homelessness, Lyme disease, just to name a few.
Will you join us on our mission?
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Media ingestion and organization.
- Social Media Optimization and closed captioning.
- Edit Prep including project setup and media synchronization.
- Make minor revisions to ongoing video projects.
- Providing high quality translation and/or interpretation of videos in English.
- Proofreading and editing final translated versions.
- Using the internet and email as research tools throughout the translation process.
- Transfer of raw footage and final videos to the Exec team.
- Prioritizing work to meet deadlines.
- Applicants must be able to understand expressions of spoken English.
- Familiarity with Opensource tools such as Headliner.app (Not a pre-requisite, training will be provided)
- Applicants must be able to speak and type English fluently.
- Applicants must possess extensive knowledge of grammar and excellent writing skills in English.
- Applicants must be able to deal with extremely high time pressure to meet a deadline
- Applicants should have high-speed internet and well-performing workstation or laptop.
Apply for this position No pay, no equity
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer