This post is from beecash.io, which may or may not be affiliated with bukukas.io
What is BukuKas?
BukuKas is a hyper fast growing startup built by serial Entrepreneurs Krishnan Menon (Fabelio, Freecharge, Lazada ), Lorenzo Peracchione (Sephora, Luxola, Lazada) in Indonesia. It is backed by Sequoia Capital (backing Traveloka, GoJek, Tokopedia, Airbnb, etc.) and other prominent investors and founders like Patrick Walujo (Northstar Ventures, early GoJek investor), Sandeep Tandon (Freecharge), Jitendra Gupta (Citrus Pay).
Bukukas solves real problems of cash management for Micro SMEs, that involve 60% of Indonesia’s population and have been largely ignored by the technology revolution happening in the Country. We help business owners simplify their business and, down the line, bring this large unbanked population to the banking ecosystem through innovative and customer-centric digital banking solutions.
Do you truly want to make a difference and revolutionize the life of millions of business owners? Do you thrive in an environment where moving at light speed and embracing new challenges every day is essential? If yes, BukuKas is the perfect place for you!
At BukuKas you will learn from seasoned Founders with successful exits under their belt and an international Core Team. We are all about results! We offer competitive package and flexible leave policy.
We want our services to be available anytime, everywhere and simple enough to be managed fully via smartphone in a smooth and user-friendly way. Hence, UX/UI Design is at the core of our strategy and developing a user-centric Design approach and vision is critical for our success.
We are looking for a super star UX/UI Designer to drive our Product Design vision forward, ensuring our App user experience is consistent and fully aligned with the needs of BukuKas users. The role is based in Bangalore. Are you ready for such an ambitious challenge?
What Will You Do?
- Develop the Product Design vision, strategy for BukuKas, with a specific focus on creating a great Mobile-first experience
- Develop the Product Design roadmap for BukuKas collaborating with the Founders and Learning Team
- Collaborate with senior engineers to rapidly prototype and test new features and product concepts
- Own the development of BukuKas in-product visual design and branding, and motion design standards
- Research key competitors and top performing Apps to absorb design best practices
- Partner cross-functionally with product and engineering leadership to represent the design team, lead design initiatives, and provide feedback in planning and product channel
- Set and continuously improve BukuKas design systems, processes and mobile design practices
- Help guide, improve, and implement design and feedback processes
- Over time, hire, develop and coach other designers, and help lead critique, design reviews, quarterly planning, and sprint planning
- Collaborate with the Learning Team to define our User Research roadmap to ensure it translates in actionable insight for new feature design and design standards’ improvement
What Does It Take?
- Minimum 3 years of experience in UX/UI Design in a leading individual contributor role
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Product Design Team focused on mobile products
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in typography, interaction and visual design, marketing design, and idea generation
- A track record of mentoring designers and design teams towards top performance
- Experience working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment
- Extensive experience closely partnering with product managers to develop the strategy and rationale for features
- Extensive experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions
- Experience in common design and prototyping tools (Figma, InVision, …)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and under tight deadlines
- Experience in driving Competitor and Comparable Research
- Experience in driving User Research is a plus
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer