This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
RoR Developer | Well funded startup
Posted by Bodhy (@bodhy)
BukuKas is a hyper fast growing startup built by serial Entrepreneurs Krishnan Menon (Fabelio, Freecharge, Lazada ), Lorenzo Peracchione (Sephora, Luxola, Lazada) in Indonesia. It is backed by Sequoia Capital (backing Traveloka, GoJek, Tokopedia, Airbnb, etc.) and other prominent investors and founders like Patrick Walujo (Northstar Ventures, early GoJek investor), Sandeep Tandon (Freecharge), Jitendra Gupta (Citrus Pay). BukuKas’s CTO is Pradeep Kumar, top graduate from BITS Pilani who built his own successful Tech house called KeepWorks. He previously worked for Yahoo.
Bukukas solves real problems of cash management for Micro SMEs, that involve 60% of Indonesia’s population and have been largely ignored by the technology revolution happening in the Country. We help business owners simplify their business and, down the line, bring this large unbanked population to the banking ecosystem through innovative and customer-centric digital banking solutions.
BukuKas is looking for super star Ruby on Rails developers to join their fast growing Tech Team in Bangalore. If you are ready to hustle and want to give a meaningful contribution to early stage conceptualization and scaling of a mobile-first product that will be loved by millions of users within two years, BukuKas is the perfect place for you.
What will you work on?
As a Ruby on Rails developer, you will get to:
- Be part of an agile team who will building highly scalable applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Set and enforce high code standards for backend components of all our applications.
What do we expect from you?
As a backend engineer, we expect you to have:
- Strong object-oriented programming skills.
- Experience with development of backend components for new applications on Ruby on Rails framework.
- Be a stickler for code quality and love to learn.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Develop database structures to store cohorts and ensure data flow to other tools and platforms
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer