This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
What will you do? 🤔
- Strategize and execute best practices for extracting and transforming data from number of diverse sources.
- Decode parameters from internal APIs, web scraping, or parsing PDFs — all while learning a new Python library to better manipulate language inconsistencies and images.
- Work with our Data Science Team to help them extract and structure the data outputs from unique data sources.
- Devise novel ways of searching through the data and drawing correlations.
What makes you a match for us? 😍
- You love data! You can deal with over 100 million data points (at the very least!) and want to build systems that can scale.
- You are excited about solving challenges faced by data teams around the world, ranging from sourcing data and cleaning data to creating indices and running regressions.
- Our users begin at home, with our internal data team being the first users of what we build. So you should be able to handle feedback well!
Read the letter by our co-founders here.