This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Project / Engineering Manager with 8+ yrs of experience
Posted by Vikas Minda
AssetTrackr is a telematics and IOT solutions company founded in 2013. The company has
built a cloud based enterprise solutions platform that has been proven to be very reliable,
scalable and very flexible. AssetTrackr has both hardware and software based solutions for
tracking vehicles, assets and personnel.
The company was recently acquired by a WABCO (http://www.wabco-auto.com, Ticker: WBC),
a US listed company. WABCO is a global supplier of commercial vehicle technologies and
services to improve Safety, efficiency and connectivity of vehicles. Being part of WABCO gives
us the global footprint with the ability of continuing to work with entrepreneurial agility.
Our B2B products target Courier, Cargo, Logistics, Infrastructure, BPO, Corporate Cab
services and web-based delivery companies. In addition to the fleet management product, we
offer complete last-mile delivery solutions using our Delivery Dispatch Software used by the
likes of SPAR Supermarkets, ITC, etc. Company's many customers including Shell Oil, DTDC,
BigBasket, ITC, GMR, Royal Cabs, Athena Cabs, Tata Capital, Ariba (a SAP company),
Kesineni Cargo, Young Brands, SPAR Supermarkets etc. We are working on a many large
custom applications for our clients.
Applications include online vehicle tracking, fleet management, stolen vehicle recovery, driver
behavior monitoring, passenger safety, personal vehicle tracking, safety measures for corporate
pickup/drop-off service, travel time and distance consolidation on leased vehicles, delivery
dispatch(last mile logistics), Reefer(refrigerated trucks) solutions, Trailer tracking and security
for high value consignments etc.
The founding team is all graduates from IIT's.. Websites can be accessed at
Company is looking for seasoned Project Manager.
• Prior experience of handling team / projects in full stack development with skills in PHP, MySQL,
Angular, Node and cloud scaling (AWS)
• Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude.
• Should have good acadamics throughout and resume should reflect that
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and handle and prioritize simultaneous requests.
• Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
• Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts,
decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general
understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
• Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on all existing applications, systems and processes
• A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion.
• A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements.
Be an analytical and creative thinker.
6-8 years’ experience as developer. At least 2 years as Project Manager
Excellent written and communication skills.
Compensation includes Base Salary + Performance based Bonus + Other incentives
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer