This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Manager - Partnership & Strategic Alliance
Posted by Akanksha Naini
Artivatic Data Labs Private limited https://hasjob.co/artivatic.ai/n5aa6 , Bangalore, Mumbai · www.artivatic.ai/home · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · Business/ManagementBusiness/Management
Artivatic is a technology startup that uses AI/ML/Deep learning to build intelligent products & solutions for finance, healthcare & insurance businesses. It is based out of Bangalore with 20+ teams focus on technology. The artivatic building is cutting edge solutions to enable 750 Million plus people to get insurance, financial access, and health benefits with alternative data sources to increase their productivity, efficiency, automation power, and profitability, hence improving their way of doing business more intelligently & seamlessly.
Artivatic offers lending underwriting, credit/insurance underwriting, fraud, prediction, personalization, recommendation, risk profiling, consumer profiling intelligence, KYC Automation & Compliance, automated decisions, monitoring, claims processing, sentiment/psychology behavior, auto insurance claims, travel insurance, disease prediction for insurance and more.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Work with clients to pitch, acquire and utilize the relationship to create newer service offerings for users
- Help shape the business strategy of new program areas and campaigns at a higher level of responsibility
- Represent the company externally, establish and manage revenue-driven partnerships with leading National & Global organizations and other strategic third parties
- Identify partnership opportunities and lead all aspects of execution, from assessment and prioritization to negotiation and implementation
- Build & manage an external community of partners that engages actively BFSI & Healthcare Sectors
- Leverage the partner community to achieve strategic objectives for BFSI & Healthcare Sectors
- Be the single point of contact for PAN India Alliances and liaison with city teams and support teams to achieve revenue targets for BFSI & Healthcare Sectors
Help with outreach and business development duties as assigned, which will include:
- Researching and identifying potential partnerships
- Reaching out to current partners and developing new opportunities
- Helping to shape the business strategy of new program areas
- Processes reports and paperwork to and from corporate offices.
- Supports in performing various analytical special projects, including working on spreadsheets, presentations and/or database applications
- Bachelor's or Masters's Degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Engineering or related fields. Prior experience in partnership roles in startups or payment firms is a value-add.
- Good organizational and execution skills focus on detail
- Strong team player who can work independently
- High level of written and oral communication, especially in English.
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Preference will be given to the candidates from BFSI and Insurance Industry
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer