Senior UI UX Designer
Posted by Akanksha Naini
About Artivatic :
- Artivatic is a technology startup that uses AI/ML/Deep learning to build intelligent products & solutions for finance, healthcare & insurance businesses. It is based out of Bangalore with 20+ teams focus on technology.
- Artivatic building is cutting edge solutions to enable 750 Million plus people to get insurance, financial access, and health benefits with alternative data sources to increase their productivity, efficiency, automation power, and profitability, hence improving their way of doing business more intelligently & seamlessly.
- Artivatic offers lending underwriting, credit/insurance underwriting, fraud, prediction, personalization, recommendation, risk profiling, consumer profiling intelligence, KYC Automation & Compliance, automated decisions, monitoring, claims processing, sentiment/psychology behavior, auto insurance claims, travel insurance, disease prediction for insurance and more.
Required Skills :
- Experience in the design-related discipline: Interaction, Information or Interface design; Human-Computer Interaction; Graphic Design.
- A solid portfolio demonstrating UI/UX and visual design.
- Passion for creating compelling user experiences and user-centric design philosophy and consider the user in every stage of the creative process
- Experience in designing B2B Dashboards, Website, graphics, illustrations, and Apps
- Effectively communicate and deliver your ideas through wireframes, process flows, sketches and documented mock-ups.
- Familiar with Agile Scrum method of product development.
- Create production-ready assets by proficiently using standard industry tools, for example, Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, and/or Sketch.
Experience: 3 Years+
Location : Koramangala 5th Block, Bangalore
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer