This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We are looking for a full stack developer to join our high-energy and nimble team of engineers. You'll be part of a cross functional team that's solving problems with healthcare delivery using technology. This role will collaborate closely with other engineering team members, product managers, and business stakeholders to solve complex technology and business challenges. We are a small, fast growing team and you’ll have the opportunity to help shape the culture and how we build software. We are looking for engineers that like to move fast and work with a sense of urgency. We take pride in our team and our work.
About the team
Aknamed is trying to solve problems with healthcare supply chain using technology and data. We work closely with hospitals to help them identify and resolve key efficiency issues in the procurement workflow. Bootstrapped in 2018 by a team of founders with decades of experience in healthcare, we're already cash flow positive and looking to grow rapidly over the next couple of years.
You're an ideal candidate if
- You have 2-5 years of experience as an engineer with a passion for building user-friendly applications
- You're familiar with Python and some MVC framework
- You believe in the philosophy that quality code and test coverage allows a team to move quicker
- You are very proactive in your professional development
- It’s a plus if you’ve ever been in a high growth start-up environment.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer