Posted by Rashmi Chandur (@rashmiravi)
We at Adapt Ready are building the next-gen risk intelligence platform that can cater to multiple industries - commercial insurance being our current focus.
We are seeking an outstanding UX Engineer who has the ability to take the user experience of our platform to the next level. S/he should be able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Three or more years of UX design experience.
- Passion on all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Be research-oriented to keep up with industry trends.
- Deep understanding of responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centred design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer