This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Angular Front end Developer
Posted by Hardik Dashora (@the350gc)
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain front end of the websites and web tools. You must be comfortable working remotely with a team while taking the initiative to take lead on new innovations and projects.
- Building responsive modules using Angular JS for displaying dynamic content from our REST APIs.
- Revise, edit, proofread & optimize web content
- Work with cross-functionally to enhance overall user experience of our platforms
- Own various design tasks involved in the web development life cycle from start to finish
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science ( opportunities available for applicants at all level of their career)
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work