Angular Front end Developer
Posted by Hardik Dashora (@the350gc)
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain front end of the websites and web tools. You must be comfortable working remotely with a team while taking the initiative to take lead on new innovations and projects.
- Building responsive modules using Angular JS for displaying dynamic content from our REST APIs.
- Revise, edit, proofread & optimize web content
- Work with cross-functionally to enhance overall user experience of our platforms
- Own various design tasks involved in the web development life cycle from start to finish
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science ( opportunities available for applicants at all level of their career)
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer