Platform Engineer with experience in Python - AWS - Server
Posted by 1Banyan
We are a Silicon Valley - Bangalore startup creating an exciting app for college students.
If you are an experienced AWS - Python engineer and are excited to work at the bleeding edge tech of cloud & mobile services, send in your resume.
Extra credit if you are still in touch with your college roots...
Our office is located in a cool co-working space on Outer Ring Road in Marathahalli
• Development of advanced server backend on AWS using Python
• Translate engineering specifications into functional APIs and components
• Develop appropriate test infrastucture
• Investigate emerging technologies for integration into cloud-powered mobile/web apps
• Build & manage a team of specialists in Platform, Infrastructure & Analytics
• FYI – This is a server backend development role. Not an AWS infrastructure admin / scripting role.
• Expert proficiency in Python
• Extensive experience with AWS compnents for compute, database, NoSQL, messaging, etc.
• Experience with Python components such as Django and other third party libraries
• Experience with third party services such as push notifications, analytics, Postman
• Experience with CD/CI, threading, performance tuning, unit testing, issue escalation
• Lives & breaths REST & MVC design patterns
• Minimum 3 years experience with AWS & Python
• Understanding of backend implications of typical UX flows for mobile apps / websites
• Should have lead the backend development of at least 1 mobile / web app with atleast 1 million users
• Excellent skills at version control with GitHub
• Fast learner that knows your way around StackOverflow, GitHub, AWS dashboard, Postman, Django, Lambda functions, ....
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer