This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Social Media Intern
Posted by Turing Academy (@turingacademy)
Forward-thinking, a fast-paced company looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media platforms. The company is currently building the website and will soon launch a social media campaign.
The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team, who are very excited to share this launch with an intern hoping to gain extensive online experience.
- Contribute to website design project
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
- Assist with online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
- Optimize website and social media
- Perform keyword analysis
- Perform cost/benefit analysis
- Marketing/Business or Language major
- Understating of the Internet and social media platforms
- Solid understanding of youth markets
- Energetic and creative
- Hard-working and team-oriented
- Practical experience with a website launch and social media campaigns
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with experienced, knowledgeable professionals
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings
- Flexible schedule for students
- Compensation available
- Free lunch, Free conference passes, Certification/Training Reimbursements, Leading online learning portal subscription.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer