Posted by Dinakaran Vesapogu (@dinakaran)
Your Mission :
Being one of the key roles in our Mobile Engineering team, you are deeply involved in the whole cycle of product development on Android. Your challenge will be to apply software craftsmanship as well as to identify and lead larger refactoring and improvement initiatives. Everything you release will reach 70+ millions of Android users, which requires a strong focus on usability. You will be developing for several devices together with your team, and also drive cross team technical initiatives. Implementation of complex features and design work are also things that you will be highly involved in.
Your Skills :
As far as your skills, we’d love to hear about:
- An extensive, hands-on experience with modern Android application development incl. application lifecycle, asynchronous server communication, and UI components experience with unit testing frameworks such as Espresso
- Passion for writing clean, maintainable and efficient code using Kotlin or Java experience with MVP and Kotlin is a bonus
- A mind-set to get things done while maintaining high standards by shipping high quality code.
- Experience with agile development having an approach to continuously improve what you are doing
- Fluent English skills, oral and written.
- This position is located in Bengaluru, India
- We only accept applications in English.
- Make the right call, send us your application today!
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer