Tracxn - Technology - Lead Platform Engineer (Lead SRE) (3-10 Years)
Posted by tamal.chakraborty
Tracxn is looking for experienced and motivated professionals to play a vital role in developing, scaling, and automating the IT infrastructure. As a Lead Platform Engineer, you will get hands-on experience in the latest technologies and skills like Ansible, AWS, Docker, Python, NodeJS, Kafka, Zookeeper, Mongo, MySql, Elastic, Redis, Spring, ELK Stack, and many scripting languages.
The incumbent in this role would demonstrate a strong focus on automation of operations, as well as large-scale production engineering and orchestration.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in IaC tools (Puppet, Ansible, Chef, etc )
- Build systems to automate operations.
- Expertise in at least one of the scripting languages
- Experience in versioning tools like Git
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- In-depth knowledge of System, Network and Application security principles and practices.
- Experience in configuring and managing enterprise monitoring and resource tracking systems
- Experience with containers and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience in Infrastructure and configuration automation (Terraform, SaltStack)
- Understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL, LDAP, SSH, SAML, etc.
- Systems fluency (Linux, storage, networking)
- Experience with modern software components (Mongo, Redis, ElasticSearch, Kafka)
- In-depth knowledge of operating systems (processes, threads, concurrency issues, locks, mutexes, semaphores, monitors and how they work)
- Experience in software-automation production systems (like Jenkins)
- Expertise in software development methodologies
- Build and lead a great team by example
- Learn and develop leadership skills
- Designing and developing our AWS Infrastructure
- Developing & managing the infrastructure as code using Ansible
- Build and implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Optimize Tracxn’s computing architecture
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability; monitor unit performance
- Keep the customer-facing services available at top performance by building proactive monitoring tools and maintaining the constant health of the supporting systems.
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation
- Build systems to automate the detection and resolution of recurring issues in the production environment.
- Provide operational management information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating and engineering data and trends.
What we have to offer
- Work with a performance-oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments.
- Learn to design a system for high accuracy, efficiency, and scalability.
- No strict deadlines; focus on delivering quality work.
- Meritocracy driven, candid culture. No politics.
- Very high visibility regarding which startups and markets are exciting globally
About Tech Team
Tracxn's Technology team is 40+ members strong and growing. The technology team is subdivided into multiple smaller teams, each of which has ownership of one or more services/components of the technology platform. Ours is a young team of motivated engineers with a team-centric culture where the ownership and responsibility of a feature or module lies with a team as compared to an individual.
We work on an array of technologies, including but not limited to Spring, Node, Elastic Stack, MySQL, Mongo, ReactJS, Webpack, Kafka, Redis, AWS Lambda, Ansible, etc. As a team, we value ownership, continuous learning, consistency, and discipline.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer